Do any of these sound familiar?
– Driving around all day going from store to store to source products to come away with only a few items to sell
– Finding a great item with amazing profit potential at a thrift store and selling it quickly at top dollar, but not being able to find it again to repeat the process
– Searching for hours online at all the clearance sites to no avail
– Perusing craigslist looking for items to buy and flip, but having to drive 30 minutes to make a few dollars profit
– Spending all day on a Saturday going from garage sale to garage sale looking at other people’s junk
Don’t get me wrong. All of the above mentioned inventory sources can be a great way to find products to sell online and I personally use many of these sources for products. However, I would prefer to find a great selling product that I can consistently buy to sell online. This is the beauty of buying wholesale.
You might be saying “Isn’t it difficult to get accounts with wholesale sources without a brick and mortar store?” Maybe 15 years ago it was, but things are rapidly changing. More and more wholesalers are seeing that the internet is not going away anytime soon and that if they want to keep up they have to sell to online dealers.
What’s in this product? Over 200 wholesale sources that you can purchase from in your pajamas. Some will require a state sales tax permit (we’ll show you how to get one) and some won’t.
Why would we share this information? We can’t possibly buy all the items we have found so there’s plenty of inventory to go around for everyone.
We will be releasing this very soon. We can email you when it’s ready for purchase if you enter your email address in the form to the right.