Here’s what one webinar attendee emailed to me afterwards…
“Got sooo much info this evening from you guys. Thank you so much.”
Barrington and Lance shared a TON of nuggets last night on the “How to Crush Q4” webinar. You can catch the replay here –https://youtu.be/KdLGCMRdLnE
Here are a few takeaways:
- Some people just need an injection of confidence. You can do this. Q4 is the time to make it happen.
- Q4 can make the difference in your business.
- Run an Amazon report from Q4 last year to see what sold for you then. Source those items again.
- Avoid the race to the bottom by bundling a hot item with something complimentary.
- Most sellers are lazy and won’t take the time to create bundles. Do this one thing and you’ll set yourself apart and reap huge benefits. (Lance revealed one of his bundles that sells very well at Christmas time)
- Go straight to the source to get the best pricing (Lance and Barrington showed how they do this)
- For those of you that source shoes… if there is no barcode on the box many times you can look inside the shoe and there will be a barcode on the tongue of the shoe.
- Lance and Barrington also revealed some of their hottest selling products for Q4
- Getting into a Q4 Plan group with other sellers can pay BIG dividends and save you a TON of time this Q4
Want to leverage other people to boost your Q4 profits?
Find out how here – http://ryanreger.com/q4
Also, I’m giving away 2 bonuses for anyone that joins the Q4 Plan using my link (http://ryanreger.com/q4) – Jenni Hunt’s 2016 Hot Toy Trends AND my book Private Label the Easy Way. Simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your receipt and I’ll send you the link to these bonuses.
By God’s grace Ryan has built a thriving online business with multiple streams of income ranging from selling physical products to a variety of books and courses on the topic of starting and growing an online business. Ryan’s passion is to help people discover their gifts and talents and use them to fulfill their purpose in life – thus the reason for this book.
Ryan is happily married to his wife, Melane, and is a proud father to his son, Callen. They reside in Southlake, TX.